Kinetico are one of the country’s leading manufacturers and have over 40 years’ experience in the water treatment industry, with a reputation for good designs and unrivalled reliability. Kinetico offer a wide range of water softeners to suit households of all sizes and various plumbing systems. We supply Kinetico’s three main water softeners; the Aquablu, Premier Compact, and Premier Maxi.
Kinetico’s most advanced, premium non-electric water softener with emax technology for the optimum in performance and efficiency. The unique, contemporary and sleek design includes an innovative salt viewing window and easy-lift magnetic lid making it very easy-to-use and maintain.
Testament to its unrivalled reliability, Premier Compact has a 10 year warranty and WRAS approval
- Compact design that fits neatly in kitchen cupboard
- Suitable for 1 – 3 bathrooms
- Economical to use and low salt consumption
- Powered by eMax technology and QuietDrive
Introducing Premier, Kinetico’s premium advanced non-electric water softener which uses twin-tank technology to deliver soft water 24 hours a day.
Designed for optimum performance and superior efficiency in a contemporary, sleek modern cabinet. ”
The Aquablu is a relatively new model from Kinetico, but uses the same tried-and-tested technology that’s been developed over the last 2 decades. It provides excellent value for smaller homes and provides soft water 24 hours a day.
- Twin cylinder
- Non – electric
- Block salt (easy to load 4kg blocks)
- Ideally suited for smaller households of 1-3 people / 1-2 bathrooms
- Only suitable for gravity fed / tank systems and combination boilers
- 2 year parts warranty
- Economical – low salt consumption
- No Regular maintenance / servicing
- Compact size can fit under kitchen sink
- Dimensions – H 495mm x W 205mm x D 475
- Peak Flow Rate: 31 l/min
- Regeneration time: 11 minutes
A non-electric, twin-tank semi commercial softener that still delivers all the great benefits of the Premier Compact. It has the same advanced technology but caters for those households with a higher demand.