Reverse Osmosis (RO) is one of the most effective ways of removing nitrates, sodium, and other impurities from your drinking water.
Tap water can contain a wide range of impurities that affect the taste & odour of water and how healthy it is to consume. Impurities can include bacteria, viruses, pesticides, chlorine, sodium, calcium, magnesium, lead, copper, fluoride and cysts by passing this through a semi-permeable membrane, this water can be purified to remove 90-99% of the water’s impurities including total dissolved solids.
What are the Benefits of Reverse Osmosis?
These drinking water systems offer a range of advantages, including:
- Better tasting water
- Healthy, safe & bacteria free drinking water at a fraction of the cost of bottled water
- It flushes away pollutants rather than collecting them
- Removes lime scale leaving your kettle scale free
- Produces pure water on tap for all of your drinking and cooking purposes
- Low costs – you can have crystal clear, great tasting water for pennies per gallon
Choosing the Right Reverse Osmosis System
We work with a range of suppliers to provide you with the right drinking water system for your home and your needs. Our range of drinking water systems include:
To find out which RO drinking water system is right for you, simply get in touch. We provide free advice and assess your home to find the perfect location for the system as well as choosing the right system for your needs.